Where are we located?
- Helsinki-Vantaa airport is about 170km from Turku. There is a bus connection from the airport to Turku or, alternatively, with a transfer in Pasila you can reach Turku by train. You can also try Onnibus which is usually the cheapest option if you buy your tickets in advance.
- Turku airport is located less than 10 kilometers from the center of Turku and the University of Turku. Taxis are on call in front of terminal 1 during the scheduled arrival times. Taxi in Turku can be called from +358210041.
- There is also a regular bus connection from the airport to the city center. Timetables for this and every other regional and inner bus line in Turku can be found here.
- Kupittaa railway station is about 1 kilometer from Quantum. All trains between Helsinki and Turku stop at Kupittaa.
- The walking distance from the city center to Quantum is less than 2 kilometers. Our street address is Vesilinnantie 5.
- University guesthouse Villa Hortus in the middle of the campus area.
- Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs and Sokos Hotel City Börs, located right next to the market square.
- Holiday Club Caribia, a spa hotel located less than a kilometer from Quantum. Some long-distance busses also stop at Caribia. There is a bus connection from Caribia to city center.
Where to eat lunch?
In addition to student restaurants, there are many restaurants close to the university: